Re: [EXIM] sender_verify_except_hosts question

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Matthew Adams
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim Email List
題目: Re: [EXIM] sender_verify_except_hosts question
On Tue, 08 Sep 1998, at 09:46:53 +0100
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> Oh dear. That isn't a failure of sender_verify; it is a failure of
> headers_sender_verify. Unfortunately, there is a present no way of
> setting up any exceptions to it.

Oh, my interpretation of spec.txt for headers_sender_verify was that
sender_verify_except_hosts was used to give exceptions?

> You could just turn off headers_sender_verify. This would accept
> messages with valid senders in the envelope, but not check the headers,
> except in the case of error messages (which have an empty sender in the
> envelope).
>
> If that is not acceptable, then the only alternative is to find some
> cunning rewriting scheme for one of the headers that comes from
> iee.org.uk.

I'll turn off headers_sender_verify for now as I don't have a "cunning
plan" just at the moment, but I'll look at that for the future.

Regards,
Matt

--
Matthew Adams