Re: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error revisited

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error revisited
Robert Zilbauer <zilbauer@???> probably said:
> procmail_pipe:
> driver = pipe
> command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
> from_hack
> user = exim
>
> procmail:
> driver = localuser
> require_files = ${home}/.procmailrc
> transport = procmail_pipe

> Is there a way to force this particular transport to deliver as the user?
> If I missed where this is covered in the FAQ or documentation, a minimal
> shove in the right direction and I'll gladly RTFM.

Try:

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
delivery_date_add = true
envelope_to_add = true
return_path_add = true
command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail"
from_hack
user = ${local_part}

and

# Use procmail only if a ~/.procmailrc file exists, and procmail exists.
procmail:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/local/bin/procmail
transport = procmail_pipe

This runs all the appropriate procmail checks and delivery as the user
you are delivering to.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???