Re: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error revisited

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Zilbauer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Procmail IFS error revisited
One last thing, if you don't mind. I've added the procmail_pipe transport
as follows:

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
from_hack
user = exim

Along with the appropriate director:

procmail:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${home}/.procmailrc
transport = procmail_pipe

However, I'm now (understandably) running into permissions problems when
trying to deliver mail to a user whose home directory is not accessible by
the general public (i.e., mode 700). Even after removing the "user = exim"
option in the procmail_pipe transport, delivery to these security
conscious users results in 'permission denied'.

Is there a way to force this particular transport to deliver as the user?
If I missed where this is covered in the FAQ or documentation, a minimal
shove in the right direction and I'll gladly RTFM.

Thanks for your patience.

Robert C. Zilbauer, Jr.                          Europa Communications Inc
Primary: zilbauer@???                   Secondary: zilbauer@???

          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."