[EXIM] Number of queue runners ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James FitzGibbon
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Number of queue runners ?

Question: if I run 'exim -bP | grep queue_run', I get this back:

queue_run_max = 5

(this is the implied default -- I don't have such a line in my config
file)

Yet if I run 'exim -bd -q1h', then wait a while, I never see more than one
queue runner working. Have I done something wrong ? Should I see more
than one process reporting 'running queue: waiting for ...' from exiwhat ?
I've done a lookup in the processlist, and there is only one process with
a PPID of the queue runner.

This is with Exim v2.02 under HP-UX 11.00.

Thanks.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer, ACC Global Net                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610