[EXIM] Running pipe as the recipient?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Bowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Running pipe as the recipient?
In my .forward file, I have some messages that send the message down a
pipe. I'd like the process that pipe runs to run as me. Currently in
configure I have

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output = false
pipe_as_creator = true

but it appears as if the pipe is being run as nobody:nobody.

Will adding user = $local_part solve that?

(I'd try it but these messages only come every few days and I'd like to
be ready next time...)

--

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)