著者: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [EXIM] address_file and user rights
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:20:36 +0100 (BST), you wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Marc Haber wrote:
>> How about specifying uid information for filename patterns in the exim
>> config file? If an alias expands to a file that fits a pattern
>> mentioned in the config, set the mode specified there.
>
>Why do you specifically want to base it on the filename pattern rather
>than on the alias name?

The alias looks somewhat like:

thislist-outgoing: "| lengthy-pipe1",
    "| lengthy-pipe2",
    "| lengthy-pipe3",
    "/home/wh/this-file"

Basing it on the alias name would cause the pipes to be run under wh
too. This is something I'd love to avoid.

>To do it by the alias name is already possible
>via a lookup, or a complicated expansion string like
>
>  user = "${if eq{$local_part}{abcd}{1234}{\
>          ${if eq{$local_part}{wxyz}{5678}{\
>          9999}}"

>which would be fine for a small number. You could put that option either
>on the aliasfile director or the transport.

looks good and will do for my small installation. Thanks.

>Hmm. Wait. For cases where the file name comes from an alias or
>forwarding operation this could be possible, since the file name is a
>pseudo-local-part. I will put this item on the wish list.

Good to hear that. This is rather low priority for me though.

>See the debug_print generic option for directors and routers, introduced
>in version 2.00.

Now that is finally a point to do the update :-)

Greetings
Marc