[EXIM] Exim aliases using local-part only when set to use do…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Asher Haig
A: Exim-Users, Debian User List
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim aliases using local-part only when set to use domain
OK... This is getting somewhat frustrating. I'm having a problem now
where all mail being delivered goes to the local-part. If it doesn't
exist, it returns the error, such as:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The
following address(es) failed:

  lou@???:
    unknown local-part "lou" in domain "showtrucks.com"

The rules that I have set up right now are as follows:

global_default:
        driver=smartuser,
        domains="lsearch;/etc/exim/domains.virtual";

new_address=${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/aliases.global} {$value}
fail};

virtual_specific:
        driver=smartuser,
        domains="partial-lsearch;/etc/exim/aliases.virtual";

new_address=${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/aliases.virtual}
{$value} fail};

virtual_default:
        driver=smartuser,
        domains="partial-lsearch;/etc/exim/aliases.virtual";
        new_address=${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/aliases.virtual}
{$value} fail};

real_local:
prefix = real-
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases,
search_type = lsearch

Moving real_local to the top or otherwise hasn't seemed to do anything.
Forwarding seems to work if the local-part exists, except that it
forwards _to_ the local part.

Just to make it clear, if i have chaosinc as a local user and
chaosinc@???: chaosinc@??? as an alias, and I send
mail to chaosinc@???, chaosinc gets it in the local box.

I haven't been able to figure out what the problem might be. Any insight
is appreciated.

   | Asher Haig           ahaig@??? |
   | Pager/Voice Mail               (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.