著者: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] What I'm planning to do
It isn't September yet, but the list of little things that need
attention in Exim is getting quite long. I have decided to try to
operate as follows:

. In the mornings, answer email and work on the code;

. In the afternoons, work on the new introductory document.

Of course, life won't always work out quite like that...

As far as the code goes, I will first worth through the list of niggles,
infelicities and bugs that has appeared. It may be worth releasing a
2.03 version when this is done.

After that I will look at the New Wish List, the current version of
which is in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/NewWishList

I will be most inclined to implement things that are supported by more
people but at the same time also lean towards the smaller and easier
items. So I guess my inclination factor is given by something like

        number of supporters
     difficulty of implementation

where fudge allows me some leeway. :-)

So if you particularly want something done (or not done) now is the time
to speak up.