Re: [EXIM] Yet another virtual domain question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Yet another virtual domain question
Jack Elliston <jack@???> probably said:
> I recently set up a virtual domain and everything seems to be working fine
> except that all the entries in the virtual domain's alias file need to be
> fully qualified. If I don't fully qualify the domain then mail to aliases
> which also match the local domain get delivered to the local domain.
>
> virtual alias file example for domain foobar.com
>
> foo: joe@???
> postmaster: foo
>
> When mail is sent to postmaster@??? it is delivered to
> foo@??? not joe@???
>
> What do I need to check or set to get this to work as expected short of
> fully qualified aliases in the virtual alias file.

Unqualified addresses are evil.

You can use (from the specification - RTFM):

qualify_preserve_domain

    Type:    boolean
    Default: false

    If this is set and an unqualified address (one without a domain) is
    generated, it is qualified with the domain of the incoming address instead
    of the global setting in qualify_recipient.

which should do what you expect.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???