[EXIM] Yet another virtual domain question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jack Elliston
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Yet another virtual domain question
I recently set up a virtual domain and everything seems to be working fine
except that all the entries in the virtual domain's alias file need to be
fully qualified. If I don't fully qualify the domain then mail to aliases
which also match the local domain get delivered to the local domain.

virtual alias file example for domain foobar.com

foo: joe@???
postmaster: foo

When mail is sent to postmaster@??? it is delivered to
foo@??? not joe@???

What do I need to check or set to get this to work as expected short of
fully qualified aliases in the virtual alias file.

Thanks,
Jack Elliston