Re: [EXIM] Local POP deliveries via EXIM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Koch
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Local POP deliveries via EXIM
> conor@??? said:
> } I am currently using lsearches since I have only two entires in my
> } test aliases file, I would as if anyone is making use of SQL queries
> } to return this info (from a database) since even dbm searches have
> } upper bounds in terms of performace ?

I'm in doubt if there's a SQL server (that you're able to pay for?
<g>) that is as fast as dbm files.
We're thinking about running a perl script fetching the sql things
every 15 mins and just rebuild the dbms. sql is (imho) not fast enough
for such things.

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany