Re: [EXIM] PS docs printing problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] PS docs printing problem?
Bob Billson <kc2wz@???> probably said:
> Has anyone had problems printing the Postscript docs for Exim 2.00?
> Particularly folks who use *letter* rather than A4 paper.

I had not problem doing it last week.

> For example, I used gv v3.5.8 (ghostview) to try printing spec.ps. After
> every printed page, the printer ejects a blank sheet.

I printed the spec directly to a postscript laserjet, on letter sized paper,
and apart from messing the header space it was fine.
Ghostview may be trying to put the extra space that won't fit on the letter
page onto the next page (which is empty space, so you get a blank page) ?

> wrong--aside from not using A4 paper? (Since letter paper is standard in
> the US, it must be the Right Way <tm>, no? :)

No :)

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???