[EXIM] several messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Bruno Vuillemin, Peter Radcliffe, exim-users, Oliver.Hitz
Asunto: [EXIM] several messages

ph10@??? said:
} It seems that on some platforms at least, gethostbyaddr() has been
} fixed to do the right thing. This surely is the way to go. There must
} be many programs out there that use gethostbyaddr().

There are many SunOs 4.1.x systems out there. They have been pretty much
unsupported by sun since 1995. gethostbyaddr() is not going to be fixed
as standard for a while yet.

[I must admit to not worrying about this - I never do checks by hostname -
I just have a few heaps of netmasks!]

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]