Re: [EXIM] New user

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jon Gunnar Rue
To: Exim
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] New user

On 12-Aug-98 Tony Earnshaw wrote:

>> > Canonaical name ?
>
>> "Canonical" = some combination of "main", "standard",
>> "authoritative",
>> and "official". I guess it's a bit of an uncommon English word; I'll
>> change it to "official", though that doesn't quite mean the same
>> thing.
>
> Nah, nah, nah, don't do that, let the bloke learn English and read up
> on

I think you have misunderstood something very fundamental here. I asked
a question about the program exim. That has nothing to do with my skill
in the english language.

I got some replies from people that did understand this, and tried to
help out. I will probably be a comfort for you to know that I have
removed exim. No more questions.

E-Mail: Jon Gunnar Rue <rgunnar@???>
Date: 12-Aug-98
Time: 12:17:48