Re: [EXIM] Case insensitive DBM lookup in rewritting rules?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: D.M.Chapman
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Case insensitive DBM lookup in rewritting rules?
>On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, D.M.Chapman wrote:
>
>> Both of these addresses for staff (shortform and the the longform)
>> must work but the short form must be rewritten to the long form.
>> This has been achieved by using the rewritting rule on our mail hub:
>>
>> *@ukc.ac.uk    ${lookup{$1}dbm{/usr/lib/exim/longforms}\
>>        {$value}fail}@??? bcfrtFT

>> However, the problem with this is that if you email ANO23@???
>> it doesn't get rewritten.
>
>  *@ukc.ac.uk   ${lookup{${lc:$1}}dbm{/usr/lib/exim/longforms}\
>        {$value}fail}@??? bcfrtFT

Ahhhh...thats cured it. A response within 10 minutes! And my manager
was worried that going to Exim was not a good idea due to the lack of
tech support :-)

I can't seem to find this in the docs - am I missing something or is it
undocumented?

Thanks anyway,

Darren (rapidly growing to like Exim over the PP system he inherited!!!)