[EXIM] New Wish List

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] New Wish List
As promised, the new wish list is now available as the file NewWishList
at the ftp site. It is constructed from input I have received since June
24th. Please don't take this as an invitation to think up all kinds of
"wouldn't it be nice" items; I really would like to slow the rate of
development now, while I work mainly on documentation. Having started off
the FAQ, I am now working on a book-sized introductory text; how this
will eventually end up I am not sure, but it will obviously take a while
to complete. I may put portions of it online for people to review from
time to time.