[EXIM] unknown@localhost

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: Exim
Asunto: [EXIM] unknown@localhost
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> xxx:
>   driver = autoreply
>   from = $local_part
>   to = $h_return-receipt-to
>   subject = message received
>   text = Message from <$sender_address> has reached my inbox.
>   user = $local_part

I've been using an autoreply director to try and mimic a bounce message,
but I can't get it to have an evelope from of <>.

(context: if you have a virtual domain with a dbm* lookup and have a
* default entry, but you want to make a small number of addresses
invalid. I set up unknown@localhost to go to this director and alias
the addresses I want to bounce to be unknown@localhost)

unknown:
driver = smartuser
transport = dounknown
domains = localhost.pir.net:localhost
local_parts = "unknown"
user = exim
group = exim

dounknown:
  driver = autoreply
  user = exim
  group = exim
  return_message = true
  headers_remove = "In-Reply-To"
  from = "Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@${qualify_domain}>"
  to = $return_path
  subject = "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"
  text = "\
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.\n\n\
    A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. \
    The\nfollowing address(es) failed:\n\n  \
    unknown local-part \"${original_local_part}\" in domain \
    \"$original_domain\"\n"

but nomatter what I try and do with user and group settings I always seem
to get:

Sender: Nobody <nobody@???>

in the messages it sends.
I also want to get rid of the In-Reply-To: header, which I don't seem
able to do.

I don't get it .. clues ?

P.

--