Re: [EXIM] Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Greg Blakely
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Problem
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Greg Blakely wrote:

> > Have you tried getting debugging information by running,
> > for example,
> >
> > exim -d9 -qf
> >
> > ?
> >
> Yes, and it mostly have the above-mentioned errors

No, exim -d9 shows a *lot* of other information about how it delivers
messages. Please take a typical message and run

exim -d9 -M <message id>

and you should see a lot of stuff about it routing the addresses etc
before the crash. Send the *complete* output to me (it is written to
stderr if you want to catch it) and I will see if I can deduce anything
from it.