[EXIM] Defering instead of failing deliveries?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vincent Renardias
A: exim-users
Cc: Exim
Temas antiguos: [EXIM] Mail re-routing
Asunto: [EXIM] Defering instead of failing deliveries?

Hello,

I'm converting a box from sendmail to exim, and I'd like (temporarilly) to
have all the failed deliveries to be defered instead, so I have to chance
to repair the broken aliases without generating bounces.
I've seen the directives 'hold_domains{_except}', but it doesn't seem to
do what I want, since the existing aliases must be tried first.

Any idea?

    Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -