Re: [EXIM] Envelope-From:

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patl
A: Harald Meland
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Envelope-From:
> [patl@???]
>
> > Does anyone else on this list think that it could be useful if
> > Exim explicitly supported an Envelope-From: header the way it
> > does Envelope-To: ? At the very least, it should provide yet
> > another datapoint to use when filtering out SPAM or tracking
> > down the perpetrators.
>
> See the "headers_add" driver option. Also see the "$sender_address"
> expansion variable. Combined, these should easily do what you want.

Yes, but I'd have to explicitly do it everywhere I wanted. I was
thinking of global options which would parallel the envelope_to
options. Or possibly even a single 'envelope_to_includes_from'
option that would automatically add or remove the Envelope-From:
anytime it added or removed the Envelope-To:

Or is the current thinking that the envelope_to options should
be deprecated in favor of explicit headers_add options?

-Pat