Re: [EXIM] Again address rewriting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Torsten Curdt
A: Exim-Mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Again address rewriting
As discussed in the thread "Rewriting for not-local_domains" ...
(correct reply-to in messages from an intranet or rewriting at transport
time)

I have another idea... But I´m not quite sure if that will work...

Instead of rewriting the header at transport time, to correct
the Reply-To field to an existing extern email-address...

What about using an exim transport filter to add
another field to the header so we have something like...