Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Pollywog
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> I do have a question about using TCP WRAPPERS with Exim.
> I uncommented the TCP wrappers line in the Makefile. Now how do I edit
> /etc/inetd.conf so that Exim will use TCP Wrappers?

Andrew,

Since exim has a system for deciding who it will talk to which is at least
as powerful as tcp_wrapper, do you really want the extra overhead of using
tcp_wrapper and calling it from inetd instead of running exim as a
daemon?

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814