Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] tcp wrappers
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998, Pollywog wrote:

> I just installedversion 2.00 and although I did see an error during 'make', it does
> seem to work. I do have a question about using TCP WRAPPERS with Exim.
> I uncommented the TCP wrappers line in the Makefile. Now how do I edit
> /etc/inetd.conf so that Exim will use TCP Wrappers?

You don't. Linking with the TCP Wrappers library enables Exim to call
the wrappers functions itself. These then apply the controls that you
put in /etc/whatever (I forget the exact file names).

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714