[EXIM] another Q on virt. domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vtmue
A: eml
Asunto: [EXIM] another Q on virt. domains
Hello,

here's another question I came across while thinking about a way to handle
virtual domains:
In order to accept mail (=to recognize the domain as local) both for
a_user@??? as well as a_user@??? it seems that I have to have
a file containing *.dom.ain and define the searchtype for that file with a
prepending partial-.

Assumed I use a entry for a virtual domain that looks like this:

virtual:
driver = aliasfile
domains = partial-lsearch;/etc/mail/LD-list
no_more
file = /etc/mail/$domain
search_type = lsearch

Then it seems to me that I need several alias files for each domain
depending on the different hosts that can appear in the address.
Since I can't quite believe that this is true, I want to ask here for
assistance...

TIA,
Volker

   Volker T. Mueller             Freiburg im Breisgau BRD   "hope is the
   Student der Informatik        vtmue@???       denial of
   Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet   +49 (0)761 35503            reality"