Re: [EXIM] newbie question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Salvatore Greco
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] newbie question
The newaliases command :

     newaliases - rebuild the data base for the mail aliases file

     Newaliases rebuilds the random access data base for the mail aliases file
     /etc/aliases. It must be run each time this file is changed in order for
     the change to take effect.

     Newaliases is identical to ``sendmail -bi''.

This is from the 'man newalaises' command under FreeBSD 2.2.5

-- salvo@??? | http://salvo.reaper.org | whois sg4384