[EXIM] Exim 2.00 release - website update

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-announce
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim 2.00 release - website update
The website has been updated to reflect exim 2.00.

I hope I have got all the changes consistant, however there is likely to
be a couple of links broken that I have missed. You will also find that
any documents that you have cached are likely to have broken links, so
should you get a broken link then try a reload on the referring document
before complaining.

However I would be very interested in reports of problems with the web
site.

The HTML documentation is now produced by Philip and is available with the
standard documentation set on the ftp site and its mirrors. My privately
produced copy has been removed.

Please note that I am not the contact for questions about Y2K compliance
(why do I get several of these a month personally sent to the address I
quote on the web page??).

[and the URL??]

    http://www.exim.org/

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]