Re: [EXIM] pipe transport: feature request

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ben Smithurst
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] pipe transport: feature request
On Sat, 11 Jul 1998, I wrote:

> What I'd like to see is an option to the pipe transport, so that any
> return code (except 0 or EX_TEMPFAIL) causes the message to be frozen,

Just thought I'd clarify what I want to be able to do:

if the command exited EX_OK, *and* produced nothing on STDOUT or
STDERR, it succeeded...

if the command exited EX_TEMPFAIL, defer, regardless of
STDOUT/STDERR...

otherwise freeze the message (this will get my attention by way of
freeze_tell_mailmaster)...

Is this possible with the current set of options? If not, is it ever
likely to be, since it would be useful here.

--
Ben Smithurst <ben@???> <http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/>