Re: [EXIM] simple hotmail regexp

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Alan Thew
CC: Exim List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] simple hotmail regexp
On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Alan Thew wrote:

> Hotmail says:
>
> "2. We do not allow numeric characters at the beginning of an email
> address. Any Hotmail Login Name beginning with a NUMERIC character is a
> forgery."
>
> Does anyone have an existing regex that does this ?

^\d

or if you want to check the whole address

^\d[^@]*@hotmail\.com$

Remember if you put this in double quotes, you have to escape the
backslashes, and if you put it in a string which is expanded, you have
to escape the backslashes and the dollar.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714