Re: [EXIM] simple hotmail regexp

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Steve Lamb
Para: Exim List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] simple hotmail regexp
On Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:40:23 +0100 (BST), Alan Thew wrote:

>"2. We do not allow numeric characters at the beginning of an email
>address. Any Hotmail Login Name beginning with a NUMERIC character is a
>forgery."

>Does anyone have an existing regex that does this ?

    I know the perl regex woud be: /^\n/

^  = beginning of text (I'm assuming at this point the email address is
                        parsed out.)
\n = any numeric character.

    I know that exim uses the perl compatible regex library so it should be
something similar.  What it is, though, I have no clue as I haven't worked
with exim regex yet.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my