Re: [EXIM] spool file is locked

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ben Smithurst
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] spool file is locked
On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Marc Haber wrote:

> 1998-07-02 14:50:01 0yriTA-0004G2-00 Spool file is locked
> in my exim log.
>
> I can't find documentation about these lock entries in the docs. Is
> that any issue I should take care of?

I think all it means is that message is trying to be delivered, and is
usually no problem. I get them all the time (I have a queuerunner
going every fifteen seconds while I'm online....)

As an aside, I'd be interested in a way to find out if a message is
locked before kicking it with -M, there seems to be no associated
.lock file or anything. The presence of a -J file sometimes helps, but
not for messages with only one recipient. I assume Exim handles file
locking internally, or something, rather than by lock files?

--
Ben Smithurst <ben@???> <http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/>