[EXIM] Exim startup problems on SGI

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Osborne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Exim startup problems on SGI
I'd be grateful for any clues to solving this problem...

Exim 1.92 on three SGI machines: an Onyx and Indy running IRIX 6.2, and an O2
running 6.3. Exim installed OK but when run, doesn't get further than this:

> bin/exim -C configure -d99 -bt

Exim version 1.92 debug level set to 99
probably ndbm

It doesn't crash but keeps doing something, or at least waiting for something.

I've previously installed Exim 1.7 on another set of SGIs in a department (an
Origin and five O2s, running IRIX 6.4 and 6.3) with no problems at all, so it
must be something with the setup of the new machines. Has anybody has seen
similar behaviour? I need to check the source to find out what exim's doing
next after printing details of the database type.

--
David Osborne                            Postmaster@???
Postmaster                      phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397