Re: [EXIM] Filter saves and locking problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Filter saves and locking problems
On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > [some conditions]
> >    save $home/mail/junk
> > endif

> > Mail has come in meeting the conditions and an empty file junk was
> > created, along with junk.lock, but mail was not delivered and
> > is sitting in the exim queue.
> >
> > The queue msg files for the message are empty.
>
> What did the Exim log say?

1998-06-24 16:20:24 0yorIl-0006Rs-00 Spool file is locked

> What happens when you try delivery with debugging turned on, i.e.
>
> exim -d9 <message id>
>
> ? That might give some clue.

I'll get back to you on that.

As a (temporary) fix instead of save I am using a pipe the dmail (a
delivery agent that comes with UW imap server for use with things like
procmail), which seems to be working, but has a command line syntax that I
don't want to inflict on ordinary users.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814