Re: [EXIM] Can't get shadow_transport to work

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: James FitzGibbon
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Can't get shadow_transport to work
On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> The problem is that when I try to send a message that the local_delivery
> transport will take care of, I get this in the logs:
>
> 1998-06-27 13:54:40 0ypzBP-0003PY-00 => james <james@???>
> D=localuser T=local_delivery ST=shadow_local (Expansion of
> "/tmp/smtp.batch/${host}" (file or directory name for shadow_local
> transport) failed: )
> 1998-06-27 13:54:40 0ypzBP-0003PY-00 Completed

I cannot believe that Exim has invented the string "/tmp/smtp.batch/${host}"
all by itself. Therefore, it must be getting it from somewhere. Does
this string appear in your configuration file? Are you sure Exim is
reading the correct configuration file?

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714