[EXIM] router to send mailing list mail by smarthost

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ben Smithurst
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] router to send mailing list mail by smarthost
This one's been bugging me for a few days now so I thought I'd ask you
lot... What I'm trying to do is create a router instance that will
send mailing list traffic by my isp's smarthost. What I'm using (which
obviously doesn't work or I wouldn't be asking here) is this..

mailinglist:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  condition = "${if eq {$sender_ident}{majordom} \
              {${if eq {$received_protocol}{local} \
              {${if match {$original_local_part}{.*-outgoing} \
              {true}{false}}}{false}}}{false}}"
  route_list = "* post.mail.demon.net bydns_a"

Where `original_local_part' should be something like
`embrace-outgoing' because the address being routed has been expanded
from that, hasn't it? So I've either got the regexp wrong, I'm
misunderstanding the o_l_p variable, or that variable is not
available here. If I remove the match bit, and just use sender_ident
and received_protocol, it works, but that means sending messages from
Majordomo itself (ie responses to commands) via smarthost, which isn't
really necessary. Any ideas on how I could make this work?

-d11 gives this, sorry for the length of it... (I should point out
that I haven't really got a list called fishcake, that was just a
test...)

Exim version 1.950 debug level set to 11
probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (compatibility mode)
LOG: 0 MAIN
5 args: sendmail -df -d11 -M 0ypbFw-0003DU-00
set_process_info: 12400 1.950 delivering specified messages
delivering message 0ypbFw-0003DU-00
set_process_info: 12400 1.950 delivering 0ypbFw-0003DU-00
Opened spool file 0ypbFw-0003DU-00-H
user=majordom uid=11 gid=6 sender=majordom@???
sender_local=1 resent=no ident=majordom
Non-recipients:
Empty Tree
---- End of tree ----
recipients_count=1
body_linecount=0 message_linecount=7
Delivery address list:
fishcake-outgoing@???
locked /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile
opened DB file /var/spool/exim/db/retry: flags=0
unique = fishcake-outgoing@???
dbfn_read: key=D:fishcake-outgoing@???
fishcake-outgoing@???: queued for directing

directing fishcake-outgoing@???
calling system_aliases director
system_aliases director: lsearch key=fishcake-outgoing
  file="/etc/aliases"
search_open: lsearch "/etc/aliases"
search_find: file="/etc/aliases"
  type=lsearch key="fishcake-outgoing" partial=-1
internal_search_find: file="/etc/aliases"
  type=lsearch key="fishcake-outgoing"
file lookup required for fishcake-outgoing
  in /etc/aliases
lookup yielded: smithurst@???
parse_extract_addresses: smithurst@???
extract item: smithurst@???
system_aliases director generated smithurst@???
  uid=unset gid=unset home=null
system_aliases director succeeded for fishcake-outgoing
  transport: <none>
locked /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile
opened DB file /var/spool/exim/db/retry: flags=0
unique = smithurst@???
dbfn_read: key=R:bigfoot.com
smithurst@???: queued for routing
After directing:
  Local addresses:
  Remote addresses:
  Failed addresses:
  Addresses to be routed:
    smithurst@???
  Deferred addresses:

routing smithurst@???, domain bigfoot.com
mailinglist router: condition failure; more set TRUE
mailinglist router failed
lookuphost router called for smithurst@???
dns lookup: route_domain = bigfoot.com

[abort because I was offline]

It would be helpful, Philip, if the values of all variable used in the
condition could be displayed here (ie sender_ident,
original_local_part) so I can what is causing it fo fail.

Cheers,

--
Ben Smithurst <ben@???> <http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/>