Re: [EXIM] Future development

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: David Sheryn
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Future development
On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, David Sheryn wrote:

> OK, can I start the ball rolling with "are there any plans for supporting
> other mailbox formats, esp. MBX" ?

That's the second time today that MBX has been mentioned to me. I have
some prototype experimental code that was sent to me, but have done
nothing with it. As I understand it, the problem is in getting an
accurate count of bytes in the message to put in the separator between
messages. It also seems to me that if the system crashes during writing,
so that only part of a message gets written, you could get a very
screwed up mailbox.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714