Re: [EXIM] Future development

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: David Sheryn
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Future development
On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, David Sheryn wrote:

> Could the "wish list" be publicised ? That way we could see what sort of
> things are in the pipeline and "lobby" accordingly if we feel the need for
> that particular feature ?

It's a rather scrappy list, in random order, with little justification.
For public consumption, I think it would be better if people put forward
anything they feel they need with some argument. Otherwise, if I publish
a list of 200 items I'll get a lot of "yes, that looks as though it
could be useful", which isn't really what I want. In other words, I'm
really trying to start a new, public wish list, with some weighting
given by the discussion.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714