Re: [EXIM] cookbook virtual domains?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: vtmue
Cc: Pollywog, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] cookbook virtual domains?
On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 vtmue@??? wrote:

> But I think that there are tasks, like setting up virtual domains, that
> require a bit of practical explanation for people who aren't familiar with
> it.
> What I am thinking of and what I was asking for is more somewhat a 'howto'
> in that several cases are explained and where configuration possibilities
> are shown.

I made a start on an introductory document at the time of the last
release, though it didn't get very far. I am coming to believe that
after the next release I should spend time working on that a lot more,
and cut down on developing the code, since I think the list of
desperately needed enhancements isn't as long as it used to be.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714