Re: [EXIM] cookbook virtual domains?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vtmue
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] cookbook virtual domains?
On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Pollywog wrote:
> > PS: "Yes, I looked through the specs but no, it didn't help at all." ;) --
> I know the feeling, but the docs are really very good. Once you look at a few
> examples of configure files, the documentation makes a lot more sense.

Hello again,

usually I write to lists only so as to ask a question or to post a
summary, but by no means I want to become this a misunderstanding now:

It is a matter of fact that the exim specification is a job well done.

But I think that there are tasks, like setting up virtual domains, that
require a bit of practical explanation for people who aren't familiar with
it.
What I am thinking of and what I was asking for is more somewhat a 'howto'
in that several cases are explained and where configuration possibilities
are shown.

Regards,
Volker
   Volker T. Mueller             Freiburg im Breisgau BRD   "hope is the
   Student der Informatik        vtmue@???       denial of
   Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet   +49 (0)761 35503            reality"