[EXIM] Filtering Question + patch for MySQL database.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vincent Renardias
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Filtering Question + patch for MySQL database.

    Hello,

I'm testing exim .forward's filtering feature, and I haven't found the
method to get the exit value of a command excuted by the pipe directive.
ie: I'd like for example to have in my .forward:

---
# Exim filter
pipe /usr/local/bin/foo
if $pipe_exit_value is "0" then
    deliver joe@???
elif $pipe_exit_value is above "0" then
    save $home/Mail/
else
    seen finish
endif
---

Did I overlooked the filtering doc, or is this feature currently not
available?

Something totally unrelated: I have added a new lookup method to exim-1.92
to use a MySQL database which allows to have in exim.conf:
"local_domains = mysql;domains"
or
"file_directory = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}mysql{aliases}{$value}fail},"

The code is currently very messy, but once I've cleaned it up a bit, I
intend to publish it if other people are interested. (it also currently
only allows single-key lookups, query-style lookups should be done by next
week).

    A+

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -