Re: [EXIM] hitching post?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Evan Leibovitch
A: Ben Smithurst
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] hitching post?
> > /var/spool/mail if owned by root, group mail, and permissions 775.
>
> Try setting the sticky pit - permissions 1775. I had this problem too,
> took me ages to work it out :-( Mine is actually 1777, which is
> probably not secure enough, but never mind...

Thanks. Your answer is appreciated, but I just want to make sure from the
rest
if this group; is the above action standard practice? I hadn't heardy
about setting the sticky bit on the spool directory before. While I can
easily implement Dan's workaround, is the problem indicating a deeper
issue?

- Evan