Re: [EXIM] SMTP not re-using connection?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gyan Mathur
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Gyan Mathur, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] SMTP not re-using connection?

> > I'm puzzled about exim's re-use, or not, of an SMTP connection.
>
> Have you got split_spool_directory set?

Yes.

> I recently found a bug with SMTP re-use in this case.

Ah -- thanks. I'm not that worried, as we haven't currently got so
much traffic on this internal mail hub that we _need_ the more
efficient network usage, just curious. If this will be fixed in the
next release, then fine, I'll wait for that. Any time-scale on 1.93
(which I hope will also contain the patch to work round clock
corrections)?

Gyan.