[EXIM] texinfo files for 1.90

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Witham
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [EXIM] Clarifying use of condition
Asunto: [EXIM] texinfo files for 1.90

Has anyone had problems with the texinfo files for exim-1.90
documataion tar.

I obtained the following error when I tried to process the the

Making info file `spec.info' from `spec.texinfo'.
./spec.texinfo:1562: `-' has an Up field of `Command line options',
but `Command line options' has no menu item for `-'.
./spec.texinfo:1570: Menu reference to nonexistent node `--'.

The other two texinfo files seem to work fine. Could some explain what
maight have casued this error ? I don't actually know anything about
texinfo and this is my first attempt to use it.

--Sean