Re: [EXIM] Mail Tapping

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: Paul Mansfield, Exim users mailing list
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Mail Tapping
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Isn't the best thing to do here to have a (system) filter option "archive"
> which is pretty much like "save" except that:-
>
>   1. It only archives a message once (not once per time through
>      the filter).

The development source of Exim supports "if first_delivery" in filters.
Thus (in the next release)

if first_delivery then unseen save /archive/file endif

does a crude job. (The actual file name can be variable depending on any
expansion string you care to craft - per sender, per date, or whatever.)

>   2. The out of band information is also saved - ie envelope
>      and other info stashed by exim such as the invoking user.

Could be done with "header add", but that would of course add the
header to all copies of the delivery. However, the envelope can be saved
using Envelope-To on the transport that is used for the saving, and
indeed headers can be added on that transport too.

I think therefore that what is wanted can be done using the facilities
of the next release.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714