[EXIM] $home variable not propagated by filtering?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vincent Renardias
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] $home variable not propagated by filtering?

Hello,

I've set up exim to use a dbm file to get the list of the local users. (I
don't like the concept to create a real Unix account only to have a POP3
account). However, although I've used the directive 'home_directory=...'
in the userforward director, the $home variable remains undefined during
filtering, while the $HOME variable is set with the good value if I use
the 'pipe' directive in the .forward.
What do I need to do so that $home during filtering is set at the same
value than $HOME is for piped commands during filtering?

My userforward director says:
userforward:
no_verify,
driver = forwardfile;
file = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{/etc/mail/home.db}{$value}fail}/.forward,
modemask = 002,
check_local_user=false,
home_directory=${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{/etc/mail/home.db}{$value}fail},
user=mail,
group=mail,
filter=true

(/etc/mail/home.db being generated from a file containing a
line like "johndoe@???: /home/doe" for each user)

    Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -