[EXIM] 'group mail', dialup and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Gervai
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] 'group mail', dialup and exim
Hello,

I am not sure whether this can be handled that way, but maybe someone have
done that or like.

I have dialup users, with dynamic IP assignement. When user#42 dials into
port 1 he gets IP1, then user#69 dials and gets IP2, etc. So no fix ip for
users.

User want to use "group mail" feature of GroupWise. That's some trashy
netware stuff handling smart relaying and batched smtp, calling in and
wanting to get its mail at once. They get their virtual domain and get the
mail there (on my server) while they use dialup to get their mail to their
own novell server.

I think there must be ETRN involved, and smart relaying and
not-always-connected hosts, but I don't really see how they could get the
mail from their virtual domain to the dynaip when groupmail dials in and
wanna get the mail.

Ideas? Is it possible?

    Peter "grin" Gervai      |  "It  was  like  a  visit  by  Don Corleone. I
Linux maniac at Cory-Net Ltd.| expected to find a  bloody computer monitor in
    Szekszard, Hungary       | my bed the next day."  --  Mark Andreessen  of
 grin@iRCnet on #linux.hu    | Netscape regarding  the visit from  microsoft.