[EXIM] WEB based e-mail client for Win95/NT

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Anthon Walters
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] WEB based e-mail client for Win95/NT
Could anyone suggest a webbrowzer based e-mail client for Win95/NT I can use
with exim as my MTA? I service a couple of schools where each pupil have
their own e-mail address but only a few Win95 workstations to collect their
mail with. The configuration of MS Internet Mail and then re-setting up for
a different pupil on the same machine is becoming a support nightmare.
Profiles with MS Outlook or MS Messaging is not secure enough.

If there isn't such a thing any other solutions out there?

Regards Anthon Walters