Re: [EXIM] RBL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jay Denebeim
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] RBL
On Wed, 27 May 1998, Peter Gervai wrote:

> I wouldn't say you are an idiot, but maybe you forgot that RBL is not just
> a MTA kind of denial. It is a router-denial source as well, so if your
> upstream provider uses the RBL denials in his router, the message won't
> even reach your machine.
>
> I advice you to actually read the maps.vix.com webpages. :)

Um, I've been involved with this for quite awhile. I'm very aware of how
RBL works. I also know 10 times as much about spam than my ISP does,
they're a mom and pop company who has a fairly sharp, but beginning
sysadmin. I'm helping them set up a news server currently.

Jay

* Jay Denebeim  Moderator       rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod@???             *
* moderator contact address:    b5mod-request@???     *
* personal contact address:     denebeim@???          *