Re: [EXIM] RBL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Gervai
A: Jay Denebeim
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] RBL
On Tue, 26 May 1998, Jay Denebeim wrote:

> > Have a look on the Exim rejectlog for evidence of a rejection.
>
> Duh, ok, so I'm an idiot... Checking now... No, actually, I'm not seeing
> anything in the logs. I'm searching for nelson, linux, rbl, crynwr, and I
> did a visual scan for something that looked like an IP. Haven't seen
> anything.

I wouldn't say you are an idiot, but maybe you forgot that RBL is not just
a MTA kind of denial. It is a router-denial source as well, so if your
upstream provider uses the RBL denials in his router, the message won't
even reach your machine.

I advice you to actually read the maps.vix.com webpages. :)

bye,
grin