Re: [EXIM] problem with relaying rules

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Todd Lattimer
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] problem with relaying rules
On Wed, 27 May 1998, Todd Lattimer wrote:

> I am currently running exim 1.92 and am having terrable problems getting
> the server to dis-allow relaying.
>
> In my config i have the fillowing lines to stop relaying.
>
> local_domains = "@:lis.net.au:[127.0.0.1]"
> relay_domains_include_local_mx
> relay_match_host_or_sender

That will permit some "incoming" relaying (see section 41.5 of the
manual for discussion). If you have no settings of sender_host_accept_relay
etc. then you have no control over "outgoing" relaying. You should
probably have the default

sender_host_reject_relay = *

Incidentally, setting relay_match_host_or_sender does nothing unless you
have got sender_address_relay set.

P.Hazel@???          New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
ph10@??? (sic)       England.  Phone: +44 1223 334714