[EXIM] Testing rbl

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kerry Hoath
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Testing rbl
I am running Exim 1.92 and can't get rejection of mail based on rbl working.
Exim allways seems to let the message through. This is a directly connected
host and I have added the following to global configuration file:
rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com
rbl_reject_recipients

Any way to watch exim delivering an incoming message? I run exim from inetd,
and increasing debug level doesn't log to a file that I can find.
I am trying to see if Exim is actually doing the rbl queries, and I am testing
with nelson@???.
Ideas? Suggestions? I've read the spec but can't see how to debug incoming
messages, I can watch the debugging on outgoing messages with
exim -d9 -M msgid.
Regards, Kerry.